Monday, May 19, 2014

Your Vehicle Loss Could be Eligible for FEMA

If your vehicle was damaged in the tornado and you did not have sufficient insurance coverage to replace it, you may be eligible for assistance from FEMA.
#1 You must file for assistance with FEMA.
#2 the vehicle must be legally licensed and titled and have the minimun required insurance (liability)
#3 have been in working order and used for travel to work or school.