Monday, June 23, 2014

Contact FEMA If Insurance for Tornado-Related Living Expenses Expires

 JACKSON, Miss. – Disaster survivors whose additional living expenses (sometimes termed “loss of use”) from their insurance company are running out and who still have a temporary housing need should contact the Federal Emergency Management Agency helpline (800-621-3362) immediately if they have not registered for disaster assistance.Those who have registered should fax or mail a letter to the address below, explain the situation, document the use and expiration of living expenses from insurance and update their permanent housing plan.

Applicants may mail letters to:
National Processing Service Center
P.O. Box 10055
Hyattsville, MD 20782-7055

Applicants may fax letters to:
Attention: FEMA